CO




I think my favorite part of Colorado is the weather. When I was a young child, I used to live in the South, where it’s too hot, and muddy almost all year round, but Colorado is much more interesting. There’s warm weather here as well, but there is also snow, rain, and unpredictable forecasts. I love that one day it can be warm and sunny and the next there could be a blizzard. 


Growing up in Colorado, I’ve gotten to see the weather change and develop year to year, and it never ceases to keep me on my feet. And while I would like to live somewhere else some day, the variety in the weather always leaves me excited.




Comments

  1. Man, we have had some different experiences with weather! I remember playing soccer games in the morning, and the weather would go from warm to a blizzard! While I disliked these experiences, I do truly appreciate the weather we are blessed to experience so often in Colorado.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment