Insightful Artistry

 



Image Used in Final Project for Intro to Digital Design

I feel that this semester has really forced me to think outside of the box more, and interact with art in a way I hadn’t before. I’ve always been pretty critical and opinionated about things, but this semester has opened me up to the idea that not only should I have opinions about something, but about what I would change about something to make it better. It’s easy to have an opinion without offering solutions, but now I’m in a place where I need to be able to recognize how I can improve my work and focus on growing as an artist.


I want to be the best artist I can be too, I want to thrive and do better, and part of that is knowing not only what is good or bad about a piece, but what would make it even better, how to take it to the next level, in matters of taste and professionalism, and I’m excited to be learning and growing in that way.

Comments