Meeeowww WOLF!

             


I had heard about Meow Wolf from a woman at Xfinity, which in its own is mysterious, given that most people at Xfinity aren’t in the mood to make chit chat. However, her description could never have prepared me for what I discovered. My brother and sister in-law were in town, and generously offered to take my wife and I, and I couldn’t have been more mesmerized. Each room was more magnificent than the next.

To be frank, I’m not sure that I could accurately put the experience into words. 

Art is my life, and to see a creation of art on this large of a scale, where there are endless details, and more to find each time is something I could never have imagined. Going to Meow Wolf truly is like entering another world, one that’s more interesting and visually engaging than any other work of art I’ve ever seen, because not only are you there to look, but being there and talking to the workers, and discovering the mysteries of Meow Wolf are also part of this amazing immersive art experience. I could’ve walked around there forever, but we had to get dinner at some point.


Comments

  1. i have yet to go to meow wolf but from pictures i have seen you can definitely feel that it would be like being in a different world, and that it has many interesting things to look at.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment